By registering for the 90 Day Year High-Performance Operating Program (referred to below as the “90 Day Year Program”, “90 Day Year”, “Product”, “Course” or “Program”) from Herman Global Ventures, LLC, (the “Company,” “we,”, “us”, “Herman Global”) you are purchasing access for one (1) person to be a registered user (“user”, “you”, “yourself”, “your”) of the Program.
The 90 Day Year Program includes program access, course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company (collectively, “Content”) and access to a website for members of the Program (the “Site”).
You agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood. You must be at least 16 years of age or older to purchase access to the 90 Day Year Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
The 90 Day Year Product includes access for one (1) person. Upon registration, you will receive one username, password, and member profile to access the Program Member Site available at go.90dayyear.com
If you would like to participate in 90 Day Year with a business partner or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the Program individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team participate in 90 Day Year, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register and agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete as you continually access and use the Program Membership Site. You agree that Company may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
You are responsible to pay for the 90 Day Year Product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and agree to provide and maintain valid credit card or other payment methods.
Late or Missed Payments: If you register for the Program via a payment plan and you miss a payment, your Program account status will be changed to “inactive” and you will immediately lose access to the Program Member Site and Community.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is in good standing.
To be clear, 90 Day Year is not a “pay in part” program. The payment plan is a convenience offered to help make the price sustainable. By purchasing the program, you are agreeing to complete all payments on a timely basis.
If you have any questions or problems making payment, please let us know by contacting our support team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to your success and want you to be satisfied with your investment in the Program. We ask that you fully commit to taking action and giving your best effort to applying the strategies and lessons taught in the Program Content.
We give you a full 14-days from your date of purchase to work through Module 1, 2 and 3 which are available immediately. After working through the available Program Content, if you decide you are not the right fit for the Program, email our support team at email@example.com and let us know you’d like a refund within 14 days of enrollment and we’ll happily refund the money you’ve paid us under this Agreement, less any external fees, subject to the following conditions:
1) Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request within 14 days of your date of purchase. The deadline exists because if you sign up for 90 Day Year, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan to start the program right away, we’d still love to have you onboard, but please be certain before you enroll that this is the right investment for you because refund eligibility is strictly 14 days from your enrollment date. This policy ensures that only the 90 Day Year community is full of active, committed people working through the program which helps us avoid wasting your time and ours.
2) Completed Course Work. To make sure you actually did the work, you will be required to submit the completed coursework including all workbooks, worksheets and planners from Module 1, 2 and 3 with your refund request. You will also be asked to provide a valid reason as to why the Program didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve).
3) Company Discretion. After you submit your request and coursework, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds more than 14 days after your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. All payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the Program regardless if you complete the program.
Please do not enroll in the Program if you just want to “check it out.” We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same. 90 Day Year is for serious students only.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 14 days, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Herman Global Ventures, LLC. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 14th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Upgrades are not eligible for refunds.
You agree that the 90 Day Year Product contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the 90 Day Year Product solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement.
You agree that you will not use the 90 Day Year Product or the Content available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company.
More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the 90 Day Year Product.
You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, Todd Herman, 90 Day Year, or the 90 Day Year Content, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours.
All copyrights in and to the 90 Day Year Product (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity.
THE USE OF THE 90 DAY YEAR PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the 90 Day Year Product are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the mentioned trademarks.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program (“90 Day Year Participants” or “Program Participants”).
By purchasing access to the Program, you agree:
- not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
- that any confidential information shared by 90 Day Year Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other 90 Day Year Participants during training sessions;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Member Area & Community Rules
It’s important to note that the Facebook group will not be open indefinitely. It will remain open for the duration of the Program live implementation class and for a short period after.
The primary intention of the Program group is to stay connected to your cohort, share ideas, support and form genuine connections. It’s not a place to find customers or recruit people to other programs or groups. Failure to honor and uphold the Community Rules will result in your removal from the Group and participation in the Program may also be revoked without refund.
By joining the Program Facebook Group, you agree to the Group Guidelines which include, but are not limited to:
1) No Pitching: The Program Facebook group is a space for learning and as such is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment. 90 Day Year is about learning to build and scale your business. It is not about trying to turn other 90 Day Year Participants into your customers. We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups which means you are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, share affiliate links or direct Participants to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers or publicly ask members to join your own Facebook groups or communities.
2) No Unsolicited Private Messages: Be cautious of sending unsolicited private messages to group members. If we receive multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
3) Be Respectful: Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines. Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
4) No Gated Content: Content posted in the groups cannot be used to seek leads in any way. If you need a feedback, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
Third-Party Materials & Websites
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other 90 Day Year Participants.
These third-party materials and websites are not part of the 90 Day Year Program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites.
In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THE 90 DAY YEAR PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. THE PRODUCT, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other Content, we’ve taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their potential to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Site is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings and examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Any, and all forward-looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE 90 DAY YEAR PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By purchasing access to the 90 Day Year Product, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few.
You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
Additional Terms & Conditions
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the State of New York and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE 90 DAY YEAR PRODUCT; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE 90 DAY YEAR PRODUCT AND A REFUND AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 6. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, 90 Day Year, or Todd Herman, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statements of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libellous, or slander.
You agree that neither you nor your associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its programs, members, owner-directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The 90 Day Year Product is a non-transferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to becoming disruptive to the Company or Program Participants, impairing the participation of other Participants in the Program, or otherwise violating the terms of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the 90 Day Year Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason and you will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
6) Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter this Agreement at any time and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the 90 Day Year Program. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the 90 Day Year Program will be deemed your acceptance thereof and you must review these Terms on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes. .
7) Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of the 90 Day Year Product. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) Binding Arbitration. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Program (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the American Arbitration Association if not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties. Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party.
IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
All claims against Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The parties shall cooperate to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf of Client, Client is responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees.
9) Class Action Waiver. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
10) Equitable Relief. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of New York, Borough of Manhattan for purposes of any such action by the Company.
11) Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) Compliance With Law. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
13) No Waiver. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
14) Force Majeure. In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Company to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the Company’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
If you have questions or comments regarding Herman Global Ventures, LLC products, please email us at email@example.com